The last few weeks have been pretty crazy but not the kind that makes me want to jump down a hole and transfer schools, most days at least. It's more the interesting kind of crazy. Like, this stuff going on is not really what I expected. But its fun and engaging and outside of the routine of high school. Where each day is still something I figure out as I go, but the curve balls are a little more predictable. Like yes I actually need to study for days (plural) for my tests, and yes I kind of know how to do that now, and its ok if I don't get much homework done on the weekends.
Sure I still have a mass amount of homework and tests and projects and drama and finals are coming up and engineering is really hard but IB was hard and I've taken finals before 🤞so it'll be fine.
me and several of my friends made a birthday cake for the 4 people in our friend group with birthdays in November. It was pretty hard and took us like four hours because every step was like: "Ok we need to measure this water. I need a measuring cup. Oh, you don't have a measuring cup? Oh, I guess we'll eyeball it in this bowl. This is hard. Oh look, if we eyeball it in a solo cup its easier. Let's do that. Ok, now we need to melt this butter..."
We also made frosting out of margerine which was weird, but some how we pulled it off 🤷♀️ and it turned out cute.
 |
| my only other dorm cooking... |
 |
| other birthday festivities |
 |
| other birthday festivities continued... this time on a week day with some chem pre-lab in between |
 |
| so, we bought tickets to go see Bill Nye at like 10am the day they came out, which is amazing because so did like half of purdue <3 |
 |
| we took a weekend trip to Aldi and goodwill the week before thanksgiving and bought matching leggings. Its a very goofy thing I'm aware but hay. Also, I am still very tall |
 |
| the sketch of a breakfast cart we designed for my communications class and the only "art" I've made all semester |
 |
| oh, and this one for epics |
 |
and this one for epics, and now that I think about it a million other sketches like this.
who new people actually appretiate it when you put stuff like this in a presentation
maybe I'm a real engiener after all |
 |
| the rest of the homework I have for the semester and how I'm going to study for finals 😉😉 |
Comments
Post a Comment